Why Choose Perfect Stays?
Perfect Stays Ltd is an Exclusive Property Rental Specialist company, not just a holiday home rental business. When you have a unique property, why limit its rental potential to just holidays? In addition we only work with the very best types of properties so we can deliver very specific marketing strategies, which we then tailor to the right property and the right customer.
Never Rented Before?
Have you never rented your property before or are seeking to buy an investment or additional property in Cornwall, Devon or Somerset? If you just don't know where to start, don't worry as the Perfect Stays team have helped many owners in the same situation. If you have a Perfect Stays style of property or are thinking of buying one, we can advise on absolutely everything including fittings, minimum standards, insurance, trusted suppliers, legal compliance, regular maintenance and everything involved in making your property a rental success.
Our rental projections are very detailed and based on our exceptional knowledge of the exclusive property rental market. We can also provide detailed projections that encompass every cost that is involved with letting and running your home.
Free Property Appraisal
For properties that meet the Perfect Stays guidelines, we offer a free general property appraisal. For more details please either call us or email email@example.com
Housekeeping, Linen & Property Services
Another critical decision in letting out your property is the company that you will use to manage all the housekeeping requirements, linen and laundry services, property management, property maintenance and out of hours emergencies. For holiday homes in North Cornwall, we have a one stop shop solution as we can provide all these services and more through another company that has the same directors as Perfect Stays which is called Perfect Example. Perfect Example is a multi award winning holiday home and second home services specialist that looks after over £ 80 million pounds worth of very high quality property. For other parts of Cornwall, Devon and Somerset, we will help you to locate a suitable company and we can also help draw up minimum servicing standards to help ensure that everything is just perfect.
We have carefully researched the insurance market for a company that can truly offer the correct level of insurance, for exclusive properties. Please contact us for more details.
What makes us different?
- Inclusive Concierge - Within the rental price, we provide a telephone concierge service (some restrictions) to provide all the necessary and valued services to the guests during their stay (shopping, housekeeping, additional concierge, airport collection, access to chefs, access to babysitters, book restaurants, arrange activities and dog sitters etc) that help them get the best out of their stay.
- Innovative Website - We have developed a market leading approach to illustrate the full potential of these properties to future guests. This includes videos, interactive floor plans and bespoke availability functionality. It will help increase bookings, increase revenues and work well for both company and customer.
- Segmented Marketing - Lettings companies in the UK concentrate almost exclusively on self catering holidays. We believe this is an outdated and short sighted strategy. Whilst there are only a few that attempt to adopt this method, it's often not marketed very well or there is a gap in their customer proposition.
- Targeted PR - We have engaged the services of a market specialist PR Company to work with us in delivering the PR strategy. Due to our segmented market analysis, we have agreed specific PR programmes to bring potential customers to Perfect Stays. The PR Company selected has an excellent track record in the travel and tourism industry.
- Photography - Much of the photography on most letting agent's websites is standard quality or less. We understand the importance of quality photography and have engaged the services of professional photographer that has experience with high end propositions and household names.
- Video - As well as great photography integrated with interactive floor plans, every property will have a high quality video to show the features to the full. We have contracted a real shining light in the world of video to deliver the level of quality work that we consider essential.
- Commission - Our commission rate is not just a standard, one size fits all percentage. We look at the potential revenue that your property will generate and then apply a relevant commission.
What to look out for
The main criticisms from owners of high quality properties when they have selected the wrong letting agents can include the following:
- Lack of Market Focus - Marketing exclusive properties amongst inexpensive, lower quality properties will not generally be successful. The ‘share of voice' on their marketing, online and offline is too generic and not specific to the required target customer. If our target customer were to look at an agent with one or two hundred properties and most are not exclusive, they may not go past the homepage on the website.
- Limited Service - Many companies just rent houses and do no more. This is not what the discerning guest is looking for as they want to maintain or enhance their lifestyle demands or better them, as well get the most out of what the local area can offer them during their stay.
- Discounting - Some letting companies are continually marketing using a discounting strategy on their top end properties. This is bad practice at the exclusive end of the market, as it permanently cheapens the proposition. In addition, ten and twenty percent discounts really affect letting income and rental projections, whilst all your costs stay the same!
- Commission - When VAT is accounted for, most agents really charge a commission rate of 25% to 30% and whilst this maybe justifiable for a small cottage at £ 800 a week (£ 200 commission), it is a significant amount on higher priced property that charges say £ 5000 a week. (£1250 commission)