WIN | A Signed Copy of The New West Country Cook Book
It’s no secret that we LOVE food, particularly proper West Country dishes. Fantastic dining is a huge part of a great holiday, whether you choose to eat out or don the oven mitts yourself. We recently launched our in-house cooking classes, in which you can learn to cook a range of cuisine including Patisserie, Thai & Indian and Classic French dishes when staying in any of our luxury self catering holiday homes. To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win a copy of The New West Country Cook Book, with mouthwatering photography by David Griffen.
Packed full of mouth-watering recipes, this book features 17 of the UK’s (and the West Country’s) best chefs and their all-time favourite, tried-and-tested recipes, accompanied by incredible photography by David Griffen.
With dishes such as Paul Ainsworth’s Cornish Scallops with Brown Shrimp Butter, Chris Eden’s Partridge with Autumn Slaw, Parsnips and Poached Plums, and Josh Eggleton’s Blackberry Tart with Almond Frangipani, this is the perfect book for any foodie and will make a great Christmas present.
How to Enter
We want to hear your worst kitchen disasters – we’re talking pancakes on the ceiling and sugar/salt fiascos. We’d love to see any photos of these catastrophes too! The story that we find the funniest will win.
Simply Retweet our post to enter. We will select the winning Retweet at random on Tuesday 17th December.
Why not enter on both and double you chances of winning?
The competition will run until Tuesday 17th December.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition prize cannot be exchanged for any other cash or alternative
- Employees and relations of employees of Perfect Stays may not take part
- Perfect Stays’ decision is final
- Perfect Stays’ endeavours to have the prize delivered to the winners before Christmas, but will not be held responsible for loss or delay of package, or incidence out of their control
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over