Specifying what makes a Perfect Stays property is quite difficult! If your holiday home is in keeping with the high standard of properties that you can see on our website, then the chances are it could be a suitable Perfect Stays property.
When we first talk about your property on the telephone, we normally get a good idea of what you have or what you would like to have. Sometimes owners have exactly the right type of property, completed and pretty much ready for rental. More often than not, we are talking with owners about refurbishing houses, potentially buying houses or even in the first stages of renovating and instructing an architect to build one.
Whatever stage you may be at, we offer consultation and impartial advice every step of the way. Please see below for a brief guide of what makes a Perfect Stays property.
A Perfect Stays property would normally have some or all of the following:
- Great architecture and/or interior design, plus additional ‘WOW’ factors (unique features, facilities, views etc…)
- Desirable location
- Excellent fixtures & fittings which lead to premium levels of comfort and relaxation
- Superb location, and ideally access to local amenities and activities
- Great facilities at the property (not essential, can include; pool, hot tub or tennis court)
- Dedicated parking
It must be…
- A house, cottage, barn or penthouse, but not an apartment
- Legally compliant for renting (we can advise on this)
- Equipped with great audio visual equipment and Wi-fi
- Able to be maintained to a high set of Perfect Stays standards
- In an area of the country that we see as commercially viable to us