WIN a Rockfish restaurant voucher plus a signed Mitch Tonks cookbookPosted by Sophie Hesp on Aug 28, 2021
A seafood lover's prize package worth over £100
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered - we'll be announcing the winner via Instagram soon.
We're delighted to be teaming up with Rockfish to give away a £100 voucher to enjoy at any of their beautiful restaurants, plus a signed copy of Mitch Tonks' brand new book, Rockfish: The Cookbook. With a string of much-loved eateries spanning the south coast from Weymouth to Dartmouth, a meal at Rockfish is the perfect accompaniment to this year's getaway. Read on for full details then head to our Instagram page to enter.
The winner will recieve
A £100 voucher to enjoy at a Rockfish restaurant of your choice
A signed copy of Mitch Tonks' new book - Rockfish: The Cookbook
How to enter
1. Make sure you're following @perfectstays on Instagram
2. Make sure you're following @therockfishuk on Instagram
3. Like our post and tag three friends - who would you take to dinner if you won?
4. For an extra entry, share our post to your story and tag us @perfectstays
A note from Mitch Tonks
To give you a sneak peek inside the pages of Rockfish: The Cookbook, we asked author and restaurateur Mitch Tonks for his highlights from the book:
What’s your favourite dish?
"Singapore Chilli Crab is something I’ve cooked at home for years. It never fails to be an impressive dish and one that everyone loves, it would have to be that. We have it on any night but it makes a great special occasion dish when you’ve got friends over."
Which recipe would you recommend for someone who’s not a seafood lover but wanting to dip their toe in the water?
"Chargrilled monkfish with lime pickle butter. Monkfish has a real meaty texture but also no bones (well one big obvious one that's so easy to remove). It works really well with strong punchy flavours, so the lime pickle butter is a dream with it. And so easy to put together, no mess. For anyone not regularly cooking fish at home, the big tip is simple – buy the freshest fish you can and don’t store it for ages, eat it and enjoy it at its best."
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will close at midday on Friday 10th September
- Entrants must be over 18 and live in the UK
- To enter the competition, entrants must complete the first three steps above on Instagram. Completing all four steps will secure an additional entry. There's no limit on how many times you can enter.
- All entries will be collated from Instagram by Perfect Stays and one winner will be selected at random. The winner will be notified via Instagram DM by 5:30pm on Monday 13th September and must respond within 48 hours. The decision made by Perfect Stays is final.
- If the winner can't be contacted or doesn't claim the prize within seven days of notification, a new winner will be selected at random
- Perfect Stays will ask for the winner's address and contact details via Instagram DM in order to post their prize
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and won't be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- The meal at Rockfish will comprise a voucher to the value of £100, towards the cost of food and drink. The voucher can be redeemed at any Rockfish restaurant and is valid until 31st September 2022.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. There will be one winner and the prize is for one £100 restaurant voucher and one copy of Rockfish: The Cookbook. The prizes aren't transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Rockfish reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value, without giving notice.
- Instagram is not in any way a partner or affiliate of this competition
- Perfect Stays and Rockfish employees aren't permitted to take part in this competition
Image credits: All images courtesy of Rockfish