Join our team
We're always on the lookout for hardworking, creative and adaptable people who share our passion for customer service and luxury travel.
If you’re interested in joining Perfect Stays® and believe your skills and experience will add value to our team, then please view our vacancies below or email us at email@example.com.
What we offer our team members
We offer 28 days’ holiday with increased benefits linked to position and length of service, including an enhanced annual leave scheme, an extra day off for your birthday if it falls on a working day, and paid sick leave*. You’ll be based at our spacious, modern office in Wadebridge, North Cornwall.
We love socialising and organise funded team drinks at the end of each month, as well as quarterly team afternoons where we experience a local activity together. We also arrange occasional team stays at some new properties that join our portfolio.
We prioritise our team’s health and happiness, and we have dedicated Wellbeing Ambassadors who support our staff and organise healthy workplace initiatives. Recent examples include weekly fruit bowls, wellbeing workshops and discounted gym membership and surfing lessons.
We’re committed to the ongoing development of all team members and offer numerous training opportunities. As a growing company, there are fantastic prospects for progression and a long-term career at Perfect Stays.
*Some of our enhanced benefits are awarded on the successful completion of the probation period, and others after a set length of service.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team at Perfect Stays. This is a full-time, permanent position (40 hours per week), with a Monday-Friday rota. This role is based at our modern Wadebridge office, but we’re open to discussing a hybrid working arrangement for the right candidate.
£32,000 - £36,000, depending on experience.
About the Digital Marketing Manager position
We’re looking for an experienced, analytical and creative individual to join our Marketing department at Perfect Stays. Working alongside our Content team, this new role will be responsible for driving an effective digital marketing strategy, increasing online sales and pursuing new avenues for growth.
From optimizing our website to enhancing customer journeys, this is an exciting opportunity for someone with an intelligent, growth-focused mindset. The right candidate will feel confident using GA4, reviewing data, analysing campaigns and reporting on trends. Furthermore, we need someone who’s able to test out new ideas, identify opportunities and ensure we remain innovative in an ever-changing industry.
Day-to-day, you’d be responsible for managing our paid advertising and SEO accounts with third-party agencies, as well as our website development work, which includes conversion rate optimization and the enhancement of user journeys. Another key part of the role covers the technical side of email marketing – from automation to A/B testing and customer segmentation.
Ideally, we’re looking for a candidate with at least two years of experience in a similar position, with a strong technical understanding of digital marketing channels. As a key member of our management team, you’ll work collaboratively with other departments and contribute to the achievement of the company’s targets and long-term strategy. As such, we need someone with the confidence to take initiative and hit the ground running – who’s passionate about innovation and excited about making a positive contribution to the ongoing success of Perfect Stays.
The Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to our Head of Brand. The role doesn’t currently include line management responsibilities, but this may change in the future as the business grows.
Main goals and responsibilities
• Manage our PPC and paid social advertising account with our external paid media agency.
• Oversee the ongoing development of our website, working closely with our third-party web development team on ad-hoc tasks, quarterly projects, CRO initiatives and user journey enhancements.
• Develop our in-house approach to email marketing through testing, automation and new customer segmentations.
• Work closely with our third-party SEO agency on search strategy, website optimisation and technical projects.
• Develop and improve our analytics tracking and capability in GA4, using dashboards to consolidate data and communicate results to the Marketing team.
• Review and analyse data from GA4 and our CRM system, identify trends and produce regular reports on property performance and booking levels across the portfolio.
• Work closely with our in-house Content team, using data insights and technical expertise to help improve marketing performance and increase return on investment.
• Collaborate with different departments to ensure we’re meeting our company-wide targets and objectives.
• Lead long-term cross-department projects such as customer data mapping.
• Proactively keep abreast of digital marketing trends and research new avenues for growth and innovation.
We’re looking for the following skills and experience:
• At least two years of experience in a digital marketing role, with a strong technical understanding of paid media, SEO, website development and email marketing.
• Experience using GA4, setting up event tracking and using dashboards to present data.
• Analytical and data-driven mindset with a keen eye for detail and creative flair.
• A confident communicator who’s able to build strong cross-department relationships and think commercially.
• A ‘can-do’ attitude with a passion for solving problems and improving processes.
• Prior experience managing regular tasks and projects – someone with exceptional organisational skills as well as the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
• Willingness to learn and develop, as well as to contribute new ideas.
• Ability to be proactive, take initiative and work independently, with the capacity to adapt and be flexible.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
• Clean driving licence and own transport.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter to Head of Brand, Rebecca Jackson, telling us why you’d like to work for us and what you think you could bring to the role, together with an up-to-date CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a Property Advisor to join our Sales team at Perfect Stays. This is a full-time permanent position (40 hours per week), which includes some weekend work on a rota basis.
£23,000 pa basic starting salary.
Performance-related bonus scheme after the successful completion of the probation period, giving an OTE of £27,000 pa.
About the Property Advisor position
This is a challenging, exciting and fast-paced role with high-quality sales and customer service at its centre. We believe personality and professionalism are just as important as experience in a similar position, so we’ll consider candidates with varied working backgrounds as long as they can demonstrate a previous commitment to excellent service.
Our Property Advisors are the first point of contact for our customers and act as ‘the voice’ of the company. They work as part of a larger team who are responsible for providing new and existing guests with a seamless holiday experience that’s tailored to them. Confidence along with a warm and welcoming persona are essential.
This pivotal role centres around delivering clear and concise sales messages by phone and email. We’re looking for candidates with a refined sales approach, who can use inspirational and motivational techniques whilst ensuring our guests find the perfect holiday home and location for their needs. We’d expect you to have the ambition and drive to hit targets and generate bookings for our property owners, whilst demonstrating integrity and honesty, which are central to our company ethos.
We’re looking for an experienced and multi-skilled individual who’s accustomed to working well under pressure, so this role isn’t suitable for someone looking for an entry-level position.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Generating sales by providing an exceptional level of customer service to help match guests to the right property.
• Taking bookings and dealing with online enquiries.
• Building relationships with guests and communicating with customers over the phone and email.
• Striving to hit both individual and team sales targets (daily, monthly, quarterly and annual).
• Working with guests, owners and service providers to overcome issues with positive outcomes for all.
• Working within a team to problem solve and reach resolutions.
Ideally, we’re looking for the following skills and experience
• Previous sales and customer service experience in hospitality or holiday home rentals. An advantage, although not essential, is experience within the luxury rental or travel agency industry.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with a commitment to high quality customer care.
• Someone who’ll thrive whilst working as part of a team, with a confident ‘can do’ attitude, commitment to the role and team, as well as the company’s overall success.
• Strong drive and ambition to succeed with a clear focus on achieving personal and team targets.
• Someone who’s confident using IT systems (including email and Microsoft Office) and carrying out every day admin tasks.
• Good geographical knowledge of the South West would be beneficial, particularly Cornwall.
• Own transportation and full driving licence.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter to Head of Sales and Guest Experience, Joe Knight, telling us why you would like to work for us and what you think you could bring to the role, together with an up-to-date CV, on email@example.com
“The Hughes Family, Wallington | Trustpilot - Stayed at Compass Point
We have just had the most amazing week at Compass Point in Coverack. The house was just perfect with wonderful views, great layout and so well equipped. We had fun just staying in during the evenings as the kitchen/dining area and adjoining sitting room are excellent for making your own entertainment. The coastal path was just outside the door, so we had lots of lovely walks with the dogs. By the way Sophie at the concierge service was truly wonderful before we arrived and made it so easy to organise groceries, chefs etc. Thanks.”