The success of Perfect Stays relies on the commitment and the ability of all our team members to provide an exceptional service, day in, day out, to all our guests and property owners.
Join the team!
Property Advisor – Full time permanent position
£19,000 pa plus a performance related bonus scheme after successful completion of probation
Perfect Stays Limited was established in 2011. We are a specialist luxury holiday home rental company, with a continuously growing portfolio of stunning properties across Cornwall, Devon and Somerset. Our exceptional holiday homes are envied within the industry for their incredible locations, high specification design and the facilities on offer. We currently have two brands, Perfect Stays and The Beach House Company.
Our ethos is simple; we want to match our guests to the property that is best suited to their occasion and group requirements, and once found, we want to ensure that guests can truly maximise their time and enjoyment through our in-depth local knowledge and extensive concierge service. As a luxury brand, exceptional customer service is at the centre of everything we do.
This is a sales and customer service role where personality and professionalism are as important as experience within a similar role. The role is predominately office based with the main communication being by telephone, however there will be a requirement to meet guests and owners face to face, therefore confidence with a smart appearance and warm and welcoming persona is essential.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Providing an exceptional level of customer service to help match guests to the right property
• Taking bookings over the phone
• Striving to hit daily sales targets
• Carrying out meet & greets at our properties
• Providing a guest concierge service
• Work within a team to problem solve and reach resolutions
What we are looking for from our team member’s:
• Previous sales and customer service experience in hospitality or holiday home rentals. A distinct advantage, although not essential, is experience within the luxury rental or travel agency industry
• Thrive confidently as a member of a team, with a ‘can do’ attitude, dedication and commitment to the role, team and companies success
• Drive and ambition with a clear focus on achieving personal and team targets
• Fully IT literate in all areas including email, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and ideally WordPress
• Have own transportation and full driving licence
• Good geographical knowledge of the area is beneficial
Benefits of this role:
• Full training will be given on site as part of the role
• Excellent career opportunity within a growing company
• Opportunity to work in a professional, dynamic and fun working environment
• Performance related Bonus scheme after the probation period
• Regular incentives
How to apply:
This vacancy is for a possible immediate start! Please email a covering letter telling us why you would like to work for us, together with an up to date CV to email@example.com
This position is full time permanent position with a requirement to work on Saturdays on a rota basis.